Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rough patch

Had a bad week. Work was so crazy I went home every night with a headache. Then Wednesday came and I got a speeding ticket on my way to school....GAH! Which made for a less then focused me....I wanted to just lay down and cry.
Anywho it was a small class and Charles sat down with me and did a little one on one to try to get me back in the groove. He sat and scetched and just talked the whole way through, explaining everything he was doing along the way. He ended up with a pretty cool concept at the end at let me keep it.
At the end he asked me if it helped and I said yes.....and just want to show you all just how much it helped.
These may not be perfect but by golly they are such an improvement that I outlined them and even did a little rendering.

Hope ya'll enjoy!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment